* Bugfix: Play/Pause buttons did not work for some streaming services
* Various fixes for upcoming Leia release of Kodi
* Add Thumbnails to Pictures menus
* Bugfix: Elapsed time not updating after seeking to next/prev chapter
* All items in “Files-Video” and “Files-Audio” menus are now added to now-playing playlist
* Improve thumbnail generation for “Files-Video” items
* Add ability to set default playlist ‘repeat’ behaviour via kmp_settings.xml file
* Bugfix: Incorrect method call in Scan_Video_Library
* Bugfix: Loss of control of multiple kodi instances
* Add “seek to” using progress bar
* Add languages for internationalisation
* New search menu replacing old jump-to functionality
* Add Kodi Favourites menu support
* Add new signals to SIMPL+
* Use v1.3 of the Media Player SDK
* Bugfix: fullscreen not toggling correctly
* Bugfix: fix incorrect time on startup if media already playing
* Bugfix: chaing audio or subtitle streams now faster
* Bugfix: Only one song would play when using a Spotify Addon playlist
* Bugfix: Spotify Addon search was not working
* Improve error handling of empty lists.
* Add suspend signal to go with Hibernate, Shutdown, Reboot etc.
* Bugfix: addon-supplied playerid was negative (Exodus addon)
* Bugfix: addon-supplied song description was causing error (Spotify)
* Bugfix: Back button was missing from media lists
* Bugfix: Large notification messages were sometimes truncated, leading to rare socket errors
* Added Music playlists menu item
* Bugfix: Playing movies that are not in Kodi database no longer generates errors
* Added PageUp, PageDown, NextLetter, PrevLetter signals
* Added Favourites window signal
* Added keyboard text entry for Kodi Search dialog
* Added Fanart signal to allow background images for UI
* Removed unnecessary buttons from Live TV playback screen
* BugFix: Send text async to prevent Kodi hanging
* BugFix: handle errors caused by invalid movieids
* Added Kodi Add-ons support for Video, Audio and Pictures
* Added Digital signals to give playing state feedback for non-smart grpahics clients
* Added “Live TV – Groups” home menu entry
* BugFix: Videos and Files home menu items now work correctly
* BugFix: Improved error handling of Live TV now playing metadata
* Added signals to transmit remote keys 0-9 to KodiMediaPlayer
* BugFix: System would hang when opening ISOs with menus
* Added new signals to enable use in non-smart graphics scenarios
* Added Video Files Home menu option
* Added ability to use own logo… just replace the existing logo in your VT Pro-e project and change the serial send in SIMPL.
* Added ability to use either sic or Movies as a home (root) menu.
* Various stability and error handling improvements.
* New default empty thumbnail called 1×1.gif has been added to the project.
* Bugfix: Playlist data was being ignored
* Bugfix: If a list item had a missing thumbnail the list data was shown incorrectly.
* BugFix: Music>Artist>Album filter error
* BugFix: Next item in playlist was not showing
* Simplified VTP project, removing unnecessary controls
* Removed unused signals from KodiMediaPlayerAdapter.usp
* Added Volume controls and Volume feedback
* Bug Fixes
* Initial beta release to public
PLEASE REPORT BUGS TO email@example.com
KodiMediaPlayer is written by Neil Carthy (firstname.lastname@example.org) with assistance from Andrew Drummond (email@example.com).
Copyright (C) Shandon Software Limited – All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized copying of this software, via any medium is strictly prohibited.
Your license details are in the last page of the help file.